Android 12 Colors Icon Pack is an informal themed icon inspired by the Android 12 color palette
– 2700+ icons and counting
– Icon request
– HD icon resolution 256x256px
How to apply Android 12 color icon pack / changer?
Android 12 color icon pack supports a number of popular launchers like nova launcher, evie launcher and many more. Follow these steps to apply
1. Open the Android 12 Color Icon Pack app
2. Navigate to the Apply Icon Pack screen
3. The application displays a list of supported launchers such as nova launcher, evie launcher, etc. Select the nova launcher installed on your phone to apply the icons from this icon pack.
4. The app will automatically apply the icons from Android 12 color icon pack to nova launcher.
Note: If the launcher is not showing when applying from icon pack. Please try to apply from the launcher itself.
Sony Xperia Home Launcher does not appear in this app, but it can apply Android 12 color icon pack with different settings.
The setting for Sony Xperia:
1. Long press on the main screen
3. Scroll down and open the Appearance icon setting
4.choose the 12 color android icon pack
5. Done, your Sony Xperia has applied the Android 12 Colors icon.
Note: Icon pack only supported on Sony Xperia Home Launcher 10.0.A.0.8 or later.
Icon pack for Nova Launcher
Icon pack for Apex Launcher
Icon pack for ADW Launcher
Icon pack for ABC Launcher
Icon pack for Evie Launcher
Icon pack for the next launcher
Icon pack for Holo Launcher
Icon pack for Lucid Launcher
Icon pack for M Launcher
Icon pack for action launcher
Icon Pack for Sony Xperia Home Launcher
Icon pack for Aviate Launcher
Icon Pack for Smart Launcher
Icon pack for Go Launcher (does not support icon hiding)
Icon Pack for Zero Launcher (does not support icon hiding)