Citra is an emulator for Android, allowing you to play your favorite games on your phone! Features include:
– Compatibility with hundreds of games
– Improved graphics, such as resolution scaling and texture filtering (these optional features work better on high-end devices)
– Support for external gamepads
– Support for various built-in features, such as camera, microphone and motion controls
– Citra is offering a Premium in-app purchase that will unlock some cosmetic features, including the dark theme and additional texture filtering options
– Please consider upgrading, as our developers spend hundreds of hours of their free time contributing to the project.
The Citra app does not include any copyrighted games or system files.
You are legally required to clear your games for use with Citra.
The Citra app is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way formally related to any company that manufactures handheld game consoles.
The Citra application is licensed under the GNU GPL v2, and the full source code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/citra-emu
If you have any questions, please see our FAQ: https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
If you need any help with the app, feel free to join our Discord server for help: https://discord.gg/FAXfZV9
Merge latest fixes & improvements from upstream Citra.
Improves frame presentation & fixes various crashes.
Premium Features Unlocked