Medical Dictionary is a complete offline application that contains a list of medical diseases and diseases with their symptoms and treatment recommendations.
A medical dictionary is a manual more like a medical dictionary for emergency lookup of disease names to help individuals and doctors. The Medical Dictionary is the leading dictionary of medical vocabulary used by healthcare professionals in today’s modern technological world.
1. Offline – works offline, no active internet connection is required;
2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases:
– risk factors;
– prepare for your appointment;
– tests and diagnostics;
– treatments and medicines;
– Lifestyle and home remedies
3. Equipped with fast dynamic search function – the dictionary will start searching for words as you type.
4. Voice search.
5. Easy way to share with friends.
6. Bookmarks – You can add disease terms to your favorites list by clicking the star icon.
7. Manage Bookmark List – You can edit your bookmark list or clear them.
The booklet contains descriptions of diseases such as: cancer, diabetes, flu, back pain, herpes, HIV, Ebola.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or doctor consultation. App content is for informational and educational purposes only. Please consult your doctor before actually using any of the information in this app.