eDrawings Pro with in-app purchase.
eDrawings® is the only CAD viewer on Android phones and tablets that lets you view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorks® part, assembly, and drawing files.
eDrawings is the email communication tool that greatly facilitates the sharing of product design information. You can upload and email files to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular users of CAD software to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs. .
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports drawing sheets and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks®.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
– Intuitive and easy to use user interface
– Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT, IGES, IGS, JT, STEP, STP, IFC), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW, DWG, DXF) and associated files from any source: attachments from email, cloud storage services (Dropbox ™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, Hightail® and others), websites and FTP and network folders.
– Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
– Animate standard 3D views
– View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit the screen
– Sample files included
eDrawings Pro activates new features:
– Measure your designs (distance, angles, lengths, point to point and more)
– Dynamically display cross sections of your models in XY, YZ or ZX directions on both sides and easily drag the cross section plane
– Create annotations in your designs including text notes and freehand notations
– Share tagged eDrawings files with others for further review and comments. All annotations with history are saved in the eDrawings file.
Thanks for using eDrawings! Don’t forget to review the app. Your opinion is important to us! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions.
Known issue with augmented reality:
Some devices have cut the Get Markers buttons and made them unavailable, you can now access them from the settings button in the upper right corner in AR mode
For more information, visit http://www.solidworks.com or http://www.edrawingsviewer.com
eDrawings does not access or use your contacts. eDrawings verifies your purchase licenses against your account name only.