Advanced open source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
Disclaimer: This app is in no way affiliated with Nintendo or Gameboy.
– High level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file required
– Memory backup and state support, state files are interchangeable with PC version of VBA-M.
– Support games in .gba format, optionally as ZIP, RAR or 7Z files
– Support for cheat code using VBA-M compatible files (.clt extension), do not use any “master” code as they are not needed
– Configurable multi-touch on-screen controls
– Support for gamepad and Bluetooth / USB HID keyboard compatible with any input device recognized by OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers are also supported if you are using Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
– Works in any orientation
Motocross Challenge game is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games / demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer the games anywhere on your internal storage / SD card and access them from the app (the default SD card directory is / mnt / sdcard).
Follow the development of my applications on github:
Visit the home page at explusalpha.com for more information and applications. Please report any device specific crashes or issues via email (include your device name and OS version) so that future updates continue to work on as many devices as possible.
Replaced the standard skin with a skin with colored buttons in the style of slot machines.
Removed signature protection, so that at each start a window does not pop up stating that the version is modified.
I cleaned the resources.
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !