Is your battery draining too quickly? Do you simply want to know how much time you have left before you need to recharge? Then GSam Battery Monitor to the rescue!
– Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
– Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
– Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
– Dig deep into how an App uses your battery – including wakelock details
– Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
– Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
– See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
– See historical averages for battery life, screen on time, and Doze time – how long does your battery usually last?
– Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
– Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
– Download or create your own icon themes
– Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
The Professional Edition also includes:
– Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
– More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
– Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
– French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
– Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
– Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
– Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
– Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
– Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
– Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
– Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
– Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
– Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
– German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
– Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
– Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
– Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
– Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
– Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
– Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
– Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
– Serbian (Thanks to Милован Кушаковић)
– Finnish (Thanks to Sami Kuusisto)
– Interested in translating? See https://github.com/GSamLabs/gsam-battery-monitor-translation
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps