Central Guideline – Clinical practice guidelines in a concise, easy-to-read quick reference format.
Choose from thousands of medical recommendations from official associations representing major specialties and therapeutic areas. These are official guidelines from the medical society, condensed into a fast, current, convenient and portable reference format.
The app offers over 2,000 free guideline summaries, as well as 300 quality guideline titles developed directly with the medical associations that created them. In addition to clinical practice guidelines, the app also includes other frequently used resources:
– Exclusive partnerships with more than 35 associations (ACC / AHA, IDSA, AAFP, ACR, ATS, etc.)
– 300+ Premium pocket guidelines
– 2,000 summaries of clinical practice guidelines
– 100+ clinical calculators
– Information on drugs from the National Library of Medicine
– Clinical tests
– USPSTF Prevention Services (EPSS)
– MEDLINE / PubMed search
FREE APP FEATURE:
– Official recommendations from reliable sources
– Easy navigation for clinical decision support
– Search in content and search in multiple sources
– Instant updates when new guidelines are released
– Online and offline functionality
– Adjust text size, font and color for easy reading
– Share, store and annotate frequently viewed instructions
– Your account syncs with our web application, GuidelineCentral.com
– Each new account receives a free premium title
PREMIUM GUIDELINES FOR MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS:
– Available to subscribe to the full set of over 300 lockers
– Quick reference format with key points, treatment, management, prevention and more
– Well illustrated algorithms, diagrams and medical tables
– Complete drug information
– Access on multiple devices – web and mobile applications
– deep semantic links to drugs and more on exiting the screen
THE PERFECT MEDICAL APP FOR:
– practicing clinicians
– educators and researchers
– quality managers
– Coding and billing professionals
Guideline Central customer support is available to help you get your application up and running. Our email address and telephone number can be found on our website at https://www.GuidelineCentral.com.
Companies or institutions wishing to have their guidelines included in our platform are welcome at any time.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !