A great note-taking app is an essential tool for any student. Reading Notes is a class recording app specially designed for students, which allows you to record audio during lessons and take handwritten notes (notepad sketches) while recording lessons. It was designed to help university and college students, and it’s the best classroom tool for you and your classmates. Are you a note taker looking for the best note app? With Lecture Notes, you can take quick notes during lessons and study notes at home. The best course recorder among classroom tools and grade apps.
– Record audio during lecturer lectures or take quick notes during lectures. Take a note yourself or let the conference recorder handle the note taking.
– Quick Notes Drawer: Quickly draw any memo and jot down simple notes with your own handwriting, because you always have a sketchbook. Note taking has never been easier!
– Share notes with your classmates with this class app. Write daily notes or ask your classmates to take them for you when you can’t go to class. This is the best class notes tool you will find.
– Organize your notes like a pro: feel free to take quick notes during class and let the app organize your quick memos. Keep notes where you need them. His note taking is perfect.
Who can use this class tool?
It is the best among note taking apps and teaching apps because it improves note taking during any course or subject: computer science, visual and applied arts, social science, liberal arts, intensive English, biological and biomedical sciences, mathematics, health professionals, engineering, biotechnology, geology, nursing and many more. What’s more, any student can use this class tool proficiently, to take notes at any level: from college and high school grades, to college grades, college grades, undergrad and graduate grades. Do not forget the master’s studies and the doctorate (Doctor of Philosophy). Have you completed all the exams? This note app can also be used to record meeting notes!
How it works?
Just press the Start Conference button to start a high quality voice recording process. After you hear something of interest, just press one of the three audio note buttons: Lecture notes pick up audio from the past and save it for you. Additionally, you can take written notes while recording audio. It’s easier than it looks: you’ll never miss an important note!
– Voice recorder hidden in the background
– Files are organized in sessions, to keep everything simple
– 3 different customizable recording times
– Change the recorded audio quality
– Noise reduction filter
– Easy to use interface
– Send / share audio track or pocket note via email, WhatsApp, Dropbox, etc.
Upgraded to be the best app to take notes during lectures and conferences.