The pro version adds SD card support as well as GDrive cloud backup support. To use the media, go to Settings then Data.
All necessary cores and plugins are included. There are, however, many caveats.
– There will be issues with specific games or devices.
– Not all games work, but most do.
– For games that work, you may need to try different video plugins
– This includes the new GLideN64 plugin which should work with most games as long as your device is powerful enough. However, not all games will work with GLideN64’s default settings, so you may have to play around with creating new profiles.
– Not all video plugins will work with all devices, and there might be issues.
– Many translations are missing. It might be better to stick to English.
The netplay server is only supported in the pro version. To play games on the Internet, you need a router with UPnP and be connected to the router. No UPnP is required to play games locally on the same wifi network.
For help, go to: / r / EmulationOnAndroid or www.paulscode.com
Here is a great guide: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15692.0
Here’s how to edit controller mappings: http://www.paulscode.com/forum/index.php?topic=15812.0
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps