Net Blocker – Firewall per app Mod APK
Net Blocker Premium MOD APK lets you block apps from accessing the internet without root requirement.
PLEASE read the descriptions below carefully before use.
As you know, there are apps and games that can:
• Access the Internet only to display advertisements or steal your personal data
• Continue to access internet in background services even when you quit
Therefore, you should consider blocking apps from accessing the internet to help:
★Reduce your data usage
★ Increase your privacy
★ Save your battery
★ Safe and easy to use
★ No root required
★No Dangerous Permissions
★ Supports Android 5.1 and above
Please note that :
• This application only configures a local VPN interface so that it can block network traffic from applications without root. And it does not ask for the dangerous permissions such as location, contacts, SMS, storage,… So you can be sure that it does not connect to a remote server to steal your privacy data. Please feel free to use!
• Because this app is based on Android OS VPN framework, so if it is enabled, you cannot use another VPN app at the same time and it may drain the battery.
• Some instant messaging apps (instant messaging apps, such as Skype) can use Google Play Services to receive incoming messages if the app doesn’t have a network. So you may also need to block “Google Play Services” to block receiving messages for instant messaging apps.
• The battery optimization function of the Android operating system can automatically disconnect VPN apps in sleep mode to save battery. So you may need to add the Net Blocker app to the battery optimization whitelist to keep it working.
• This app cannot block Dual Messenger apps because Dual Messenger is a feature of Samsung devices only and does not fully support VPN.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Why can’t I press the “OK” button on the dialog?
This issue can be caused by using an app that can overlay other apps, such as blue light filter apps. These apps can overlay the VPN dialog, so you can’t press the “OK” button. This is an Android OS bug that needs to be fixed by Google through an OS update. So if your device hasn’t been fixed yet, you may need to disable light filtering apps and try again.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps