We are working to make our backup feature work flawlessly on Android 11.
Backup and Restore Guide
* On newer devices, you are allowed to select where to save the backup file. There may be cases where the backup file is not saved in the selected folder (permission / path issue), the prompted message will show the correct folder. *
Simple and lightweight password manager.
One-click backup! No complicated steps!
Sync with Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive
PIN code and fingerprint authentication.
Offline and secure
Google Material Design.
12 languages supported.
Small download size.
– Backup and restore on any device.
– Sync with your own Google Drive account.
– Direct backup to Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive * NEW! *
– Find passwords * NEW! *
– Offline backup and restore * NEW! *
– Strong password generator * NEW! *
– Entering the scrambling PIN code * NEW! *
– Brute-force PIN code connection prevention. 60-second block after 3 unsuccessful attempts. * NEW! *
– AES-256 + SHA2 encryption.
– Local storage. Only stored on device and backup. No servers.
– Follow-up of the creation date and the last update date.
– Access by fingerprints. No configuration. Use the fingerprint you are using.
– Easy to use.
Support 12 languages
Traditional and Simplified Chinese
If your language is not supported, let us know by email and we will include your language in the next version.
Samsung Galaxy S5 is currently not supported because the device uses Samsung’s own fingerprint API instead of Google’s fingerprint API.
File and Storage – save and restore the backup file
Network access – access Google Drive from the app
– As we are constantly improving the app, there may be chances that something breaks during updates. It is recommended that you have a backup of your passwords elsewhere.
If you find this product to be defective or not performing as stated, please email us the issues you are having and we will fix it as soon as possible.