Unleash your full potential with the all new Omvana.
More than just ‘another meditation app’, Omvana is made for those who want to accomplish more in life, and will help you rise to new levels of performance in many areas. Designed for people who want to improve their performance or achieve high performance, increase productivity, relieve anxiety, reduce stress, improve concentration, sleep better and much more.
— “Best meditation apps in 2019” Healthline
As reported in Forbes, The New York Times, TIME, Today, Healthline, Business Insider, TechCrunch, and more.
“Omvana is the life coach of meditation websites and apps.” TIME.com
“Beginners and more experienced practitioners alike will benefit from the app’s guided meditations, which last between 3 and 60 minutes and can be personalized to help you manage your stress level and state of mind.” Healthline
“(What makes) this app a favorite among practitioners is that you can customize your meditation sessions according to time and area of interest.” SHE
What can you expect from the Omvana app?
• Perfect meditation trails and lessons for all levels, including beginners
• Achieve flow states and improve performance and productivity
•Personalized recommendations for your goals
• Personalize your meditation with a background sound mixer
• Smooth navigation and recorded readings
Omvana is your ultimate performance and meditation coach, a unique productivity app that will guide you through free meditation trails, lessons and classes on key topics such as performance control, better sleep, focus , clarity of vision, confidence, self-love, fitness, happiness and many more.
Join thousands of people who are leading healthier, happier lives:
• Unleash your full potential and performance with guided meditation trails, classes, lessons and more.
• Go to higher levels of consciousness and practice meditation in a whole new experience.
•Achieve your goals through the powerful guided visualization of some of the world’s best personal development teachers including Marisa Peer, Lisa Nichols, Bob Proctor, Michael Beckwith, Vishen Lakhiani and more.
• Create your own meditation track by mixing two of your favorite tracks from our library of soothing ambient music, nature sounds, binaural beats and guided meditations.
• Take control of your well-being and transform your life today.
Subscribe to Omvana to get full access to the entire library of meditation tracks, classes, lessons, premium features and more.