One Lab melds ideas and influences from previous Ilixa apps into a whole new platform with more power and richer options than ever before.
New features compared to previous Lab apps include:
– Visual effects tree (bottom left) with option to select a previously modified effect. This allows you to edit the effect again, replace it with another effect, or add it on top of it.
– Parameter value fine tuning via expandable number selectors and long press for keyboard input
– Some effects have variables (different sets of default parameters). The goal is to be able to display both the “basic” settings of the effect as well as settings that are more aesthetically pleasing or non-trivial.
– One-touch two-finger rotation instead of the angle parameter, although the angle parameter remains accessible when expanding the transform parameters, along with translation and scale.
– Touch to effect transformations can be accessed via a menu on the top right (subject to change)
– Most of the numerical and color parameters are traceable. This replaces and improves the area of effect in Density mode from previous apps.
– Arbitrarily complex effect trees can be saved as custom effects (star icon), with the ability to choose which fixed parameters remain unchanged
– Includes many effects from previous apps, as well as many new effects.
– Ability to specify how the effect should handle the associated pixels of the source images, including a procedure mode that allows for nearly unlimited strokes, as well as high resolution when zoomed.
– Modifiers can be applied to effects. In practice, this is just a shortcut to add a quick effect. This is how area of effect is now handled, via the mask modifier.
– Access to save resolution higher than 14 megapixels
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps