Ping Tools: Network & WiFi is a simple and capable tool for network configuration and network diagnostics.
From all ping tools you can find devices connected to Wi-Fi network or mobile data, hotspot devices that detect fraud, network security risks, fix problems and get the best network results .
Features of the app:
– Network configuration is the process of defining the controls, flow, and operation of a network to support an organization’s network communication.
– View details like IP address, Gateway, Mac address and more.
– IP location is the mapping of an IP address or MAC address to the actual geographic location of an internet connected computer or mobile device.
– Geolocation involves mapping the IP address to country, region (city), latitude / longitude, ISP and domain name, among other useful things.
– To probe a server or host for open ports.
– The DNS lookup tool finds all DNS records for a given domain name. Records include, but are not limited to, A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, NS, PTR, SRV, SOA, TXT, CAA.
– Ping utility is a tool which helps you to check if a domain / server is working and reachable on the network.
– This ping tool uses the Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) echo function.
– A small packet will be sent over the network to a given IP (IPv4) address or hostname.
– Is a network tool used to determine the path taken by packets from one IP address to another.
– It provides hostname, IP address and ping response time.
– Enter the IP address you want to search.
Finds contact information for the owner of a specified IP address.
IP Calculator: Takes an IP address and netmask and calculates the resulting broadcast, network, Cisco wildcard mask, and range of hosts. By giving a second netmask, you can design subnets and supernets.
WiFi Tourer: there are two options
1. WiFi Tip: Get current WiFi information like dbm, SSId, BSSID, Speed and many more.
2. WiFi Inventory: Get the list of all the nearest WiFi connections which shows protected or open.
For the ping tools test, you should enable your phone’s internet for the best network results.
Download now to ping your phone test with simple tools.
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: these two permissions required for WiFi test above circular version