ProCapture adds advanced functions to the camera experience of the Android system.
– Some options cannot be changed if you are using a scene mode other than “Auto”.
– Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
– This app does not support video capture.
– Panorama mode automatically links up to 12 photos to produce a high-resolution panoramic image, offering the ability to zoom in on fine details. The panoramic image produced has the highest resolution and best quality among the competition (resolution depends on device memory).
– Wide Shot mode automatically links 3 photos together to produce a high resolution wide image, while preserving the geometry of the scene. The result is like taking a single photo using a wide-angle lens.
-Reduced Noise mode takes 2 pictures and combines them together to reduce picture noise by about 30%.
– The ability to take better photos with 2 different composition aids: Grid and Fibonacci Spiral.
– Real-time histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
– Simple user interface gives you easy access to all camera functions.
– An indicator of the number of photos remaining on the screen.
– The ability to configure volume keys for zoom or photo capture.
– The ability to save photos to internal or external memory.
Please email us in case you have any problem. We cannot respond to comments.
Updated native libraries.
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now!