If you need to keep track of your stock of any kind of items, this app can help you to do it.
It can be used as an inventory management tool or inventory tracking at home or in a warehouse. A small shop can use it for sales and purchasing management.
Even large companies mainly use it as a data collection terminal to communicate with the back office via the import and export of Excel files.
– Easy data entry (either manually or by importing from Excel files);
– Add images to view items, take photos or add images;
– Organize your products in folders (groups) with unlimited hierarchy;
– Scan barcodes to speed up your work (either with the smartphone’s camera or an external scanner);
– Record sales and purchases;
– Follow customers and suppliers;
– Follow several stores;
– Set the minimum stock level and receive notifications when the quantity falls below the minimum, reorganize in time;
– Print to PDF with our sample templates or create your own to print catalogs, price lists, sales receipts, invoices, etc.
– Run reports and calculate profit, margin and markup;
– Track daily sales, sales by item or by customer;
– Export and import to / from Excel files;
– Use Google Drive for data exchange and backups;
We make inventory management easy and we’re always ready to help.
Use the ‘Question or suggestion’ menu item in the app to send us a message or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org