Black Pastel Theme For Substrate Theme Engine
3 Settings Background to choose one of them is also transparent Choose what ever you like
Theme will work on both Android O and Android N
Send me questions and errors
THEME READY GAPPS recommended for OPTIONAL THEMES OF GOOGLE APPS!
WORK ON -WONT CM ROMS! WONT WORK ON CM MOTOR THEME!
* Disclaimer: * You must be using Android Stock Rooted N on a Nexus or ROM that fully supports layering / bedrock theming! WHO substratum
MUST Uproot and have the Theme App Engine bedrock!
App Engine Substrate Theme:
Do let me know if you have any problems better email me then posting in the rating section
1. Legacy ROM: Make sure to delete recovery provider / folder first if you are already using layers on your ROM
2. Install substratum
3. Install Theme
4.Run substrate application, allow SuperSU authorization, allow changing system settings
5. Click on Dark Theme Pastel and wait to recreate the caches and click again
6. Select all overlays
7. Make sure you choose the options you want for AOSP Keyboard, Android, Settings, and SystemUI.
8. Tap the fabulous button (large round button with brush icon)
9. Legacy ROM: Tap Install
9. OMS ROM: Press Compile
10. For Legacy ROM: Wait for it to install all the overlays and then reboot
10. OMS ROM: Wait until it finishes compiling then press the button again and select Enable fab
10a. For OMS ROM: Restart SystemUI of the substratum application if necessary
* Google Messenger
* Google Keyboard
* Google now
* Google Plus
* Google settings
* UI documents
* Play store,
** Much more to come
Theme Updated For Android 8.1
Do Mail Me For Bugs And Issues