Over three million users have chosen TurboScan! Thank you for your support ! • TurboScan turns your phone into a powerful, full-featured multi-page scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, photos or other everyday text. With TurboScan, you can scan your documents quickly in high quality and store or send them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
TurboScan uses advanced and fast algorithms to accurately detect document edges, straighten documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set perfect contrast: black on white.
TurboScan has a powerful but user-friendly interface. Enjoy instant controls for brightness, rotation and color with just a touch, all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, a proprietary scan mode to provide sharper scans (especially useful in low light conditions.) SureScan requires you to take three photos of the same document with the phone’s camera.
A handy feature of TurboScan, “Email to Myself,” lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even forward them to online storage sites such as Evernote, with a simple tapping.
All processing is performed on your phone without compromising the privacy of your data (no internet connection required.)
– automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
– SureScan mode for incredibly sharp scans
– Ultra fast processing (less than 3 seconds per page)
– document naming, storage inside the application and search
– multi-page editing: adding, re-sorting and deleting pages
– copy pages between stored scans
– “E-mail to myself” feature to send messages quickly
– send electronic documents in PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
– organize multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
– open PDF or JPEG documents in other applications such as the free Dropbox application (or Evernote, GoogleDrive, OneDrive app, etc.) to send to fax or cloud
– printing via Cloud Print or other printing application
– Instant controls of brightness, rotation and color
– compact attachments with adjustable size
TIPS ON SCANNING
– Make sure your document is lying flat and is well lit.
– For better edge detection, include a margin around your document when picking.
– Use the flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with shiny documents.
– If your flash heavily saturates the images or blurs them, please change the flash option in the app settings.
We are constantly improving TurboScan and the opinion and feedback of our customers is very important to us. If you would like to send us your feedback or have a problem with our software, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting a comment to the store.
– Fixes and improvements for Backup and Cloud Upload