Just beyond the horizon is a majestic, immense and unexplored desert. Join Alto and his friends and go on an endless journey to discover his secrets.
Soar above windswept dunes, traverse thrilling canyons, and explore temple cities long hidden in a fantastic location.
Along the way, you’ll crisscross vineyards, bounce off the tops of hot air balloons, climb towering rock faces, and escape mischievous lemurs – all while uncovering the many mysteries of the desert.
• An autonomous experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the sequel to critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
• Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is a sleek, stylish one-touch tower system. Chain together combos and complete 180 challenges – all with intuitive controls.
• Explore biomes. From dunes to canyons, passing through the temple city, explore a rich and varied landscape, with unique graphics and gameplay for each area.
• Found heights. Uncover secrets in the sky with hot air balloons, moving creaky rails and scaling walls.
• Master the elements. In addition to lightning and weather events like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to tornadoes and whitewater.
• Meet Alto and his friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own unique attributes and abilities.
• Zen mode. Complete with its serene soundtrack, this Relaxation Mode distils Odyssey to its purest elements: no score, no coin and no energy. Just you and the endless desert.
• Photo mode. In the pause screen, go behind the lens and take great photos of your journey through the desert. Pinch, tap, pan, or zoom to frame the perfect shot, and share it with family and friends.
• Original music and handmade audio. Headphones recommended!
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !