LIVE UPDATE ! Republic’s huge fall 2018 update includes over 1,000 bug fixes and new features, including:
▪ EPISODE 1 FREE: You can now access “Episode 1: Exorde” for free! Episodes 2-5 can be unlocked through a one-time in-app purchase
▪ 3 Unique Outfits: For the first time ever on a cell phone, you can access three outfits for Hope that, in addition to being cool, change the way you play …
+ Sprinter: Hope gets super fast and a stopwatch records the time of your speedruns
+ Prizrak: Unlocks unlimited TASER® shots
+ Student: Disables auto-save and generates random weapon respawns. You can collect tapes to save your progress on The Beast terminals. For experienced Republic players only!
▪ Works with Bluetooth controller + New control system: mobile gamers can now control Hope directly via a Bluetooth controller, just like on console
• Improved performance, frame rate and graphics on all devices
▪ FREE documentary: our six-part documentary “Making-Of of REPUBLIC” is now available for free
• And lots of other things!
Designed over a four year period by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 4, F.E.A.R., Black & White 2, SOCOM). REPUBLIC is an intense, thrilling, and topical action / stealth game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the internet age.
– POLYGON – “A must-play experience in 2014”
– IGN – “Special, new, and necessary”
– ARCADE TOUCH (5/5) – “promises to be a masterpiece.”
– WINNER – “Excellence in Storytelling,” International Mobile Game Awards
– THE WASHINGTON POST – “A new benchmark for the quality of mobile gaming.”
You receive a call from Hope, a mysterious young girl who is trapped in a repressive totalitarian regime. Hack and take control of the nation’s sophisticated surveillance network to guide Hope and help her unravel the web of intrigue through five gripping episodes.
▪ “One Touch” action / infiltration gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
▪ Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Incredible voice-over performances, featuring:
– David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid)
– Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
– Dwight Schultz (killer7, Star Trek)
– Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
➖ Close all running apps to improve performance and stability
➖ ➖ Custom ROMs are not officially supported, and may cause the error “Unfortunately, Package Access Helper is Stopped.”
GPU: Adreno 300 series
CPU: Quad core 1.5GHz
Make sure you have the latest Google Play Games app updates!