Peak Peak – Brain Games & Training (Unlocked) Apk is a fun and free brain training app designed especially for you. Peak uses puzzle games and other puzzles to challenge your memory, language, and reasoning, all to keep your mind active.
Our puzzle games are designed in partnership with researchers from leading universities, such as Cambridge and NYU. With over 12 million downloads, Peak is the ultimate brain training experience.
You only need 10 minutes a day to complete your brain training. With 45 adult puzzle games and new brain training programs every day, there will always be a fun challenge waiting for you.
– Free games that challenge your memory, attention, problem solving, mental agility, language, coordination, creativity and emotional control;
– Find out which categories you excel at and compete with your friends by comparing your brain mapping and gaming performance;
– Say hello to the Coach, the personal trainer for your brain. It will help you improve by tracking your progress;
– Brain training games designed by experts from the University of Cambridge, NYU and many others;
– Even works offline so you can enjoy Peak’s puzzle games wherever you are;
– Designated “Editor’s Choice” by Google
– Over 45 puzzle games at your disposal and regular updates to keep you stimulated;
– Get personalized brain training programs and detailed observations with Peak Pro; and
– Access to the “Advanced training” modules: intensive programs that develop a specific skill, in particular the new Wizard memory game created in collaboration with professors Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
“Its mini-games focus on memory and attention, with precise details about your performance” The “Guardian”
“Impressed by Peak’s charts which let you see how your performance has changed over time” The Wall Street Journal
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTIFICS
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science, and education, Peak turns your brain training into a fun and rewarding activity. Peak’s scientific advisory board includes Barbara Sahakian of FMedSci DSc, professor of clinical neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps